It has been a while...

by - October 19, 2017


Yes it has and I honestly do have a lot of things in my mind that I wanted to share. I have to list it down though otherwise it'll all turn into dust. lol.

What has been up to me since my last post? (The lazy posting of something post)

  1. I got pregnant this year.
  2. I already gave birth.
  3. I *think* I might've had post-partum depression. I am not sure, but I might have.
  4. My child is super cute.
  5. I am thinking a lot of things that I want to do as an adult.
  6. And I really want to make them all come true.
  7. I have the time. I think I can balance this dream between work, being a mom and a wife.
  8. It frustrates me that I can't start any of it and I'm stuck being a corporate slave.
  9. I just wanted these dreams to come true.
  10. And I need to make it come true.
So, yeah. I've been pressuring myself lately and it agonizes me that I haven't started any of it yet.

You May Also Like

0 comments

Instagram